I Am Baker

My Favorite Hamburger

I have a little obsession with burgers.  For as long as I can remember, its my go-to meal at any restaurant we frequent.

I will pick a burger over a steak any day.

And this is my latest obsession.

An over-medium fried egg, fresh sliced avocado, and thick sliced Roma tomatoes on a grilled hamburger.

Dipped in our homemade ketchup of course!

So what is your favorite way to eat burger?

Comments

1. says

Hi!!! This looks so good, I would love to have a hamburger right NOW! This is my son’s favorite hamburger, too! With an egg and avocado… we use bottled ketchup though… Have a nice weekend!

2. says

Oh boy does your burger look GOOD! With homemade ketchup! I’ve had avocado many times on a burger, but never a fried egg~yum. My favorite way to eat a burger is with lettuce, tomato, pickle, cheddar cheese and thousand island dressing:) Mmmmmm!

3. says

I think this is my new favorite way to eat a burger! But until you introduced this unbelievable yummy sounding combo of flavors, it was sauteed mushrooms and onions with provolone cheese and seasoned sour cream with a side of sweet potato fries. Mmmm…I am hoping for grilling weather later this week! I’m adding burgers to our meals for this week now!

4. says

Yum! Why have I never tried a burger with an egg on it?! I am definitely trying this soon. My favorite burger would have to be a classic grilled burger but with a big chunk of melty brie on top. Ok and throw in some caramelized onions too. Yum.

5. says

YUM! I love burgers! I just had an Umami burger at the new Bop N Grill (a Korean fusion restaurant) in Chicago. I’ll be doing a food review of it tomorrow so please feel free to view my post! wwww.graceyounglee.blogspot.com

6. Shelly Gonczar says

I would live to know what is inside your awesome burger.
    Would you mind sharing?
    I want one of these burgers right now!
    9:22 a.m. is close enough to lunch, right?

Trackbacks