Nine Nine Oh! Nine

filed under: Miscellaneous on September 10, 2009

Yesterday, Sept. 9th was sweet Hannah's fourth birthday. 9-9-09.

IMG_6754.portrait

It was also my in laws wedding anniversary!

IMG_6539.coolerhighpass

And the day before (9-8-09) that was my folks' 36th wedding anniversary.

IMG_5240.zapburnt

And Sept. 14th is my sisters anniversary.

IMG_5205.zaplightswitchburnt.1

(Angie and Kurt have big obnoxious arrows next to their heads)

And I have a feeling I am forgetting many more.  I do that.  Like… I am still trying to remember when mine is.

And apparently Audrey hasn't even been born yet, according to my astute abilities to recall dates.

IMG_6142.zap

We were lucky enough to be able to see Hannah on her big day, and even able to make her some girly cupcakes.

IMG_6710.hazey

IMG_6712.hazey

IMG_6713.hazey3burnt

IMG_6719.hazeyburnt

IMG_6740.coolerboost

Too see her face light up when she saw them was priceless to me… her excitement was contagious!!  She took great care in picking out which one she would be eating first.

IMG_6746.coolerportrait

IMG_6764.hushcooler

IMG_6775.hushcooler

And we took great delight in watching her eat it!

So.

Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Belated Birthday, Belated Anniversary, First Day of School, First Pair of Sneakers, First Anniversary of Your Second Date, and anything other important event I may be forgetting!

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• angie says:

the cupcakes looks sooooooooooooooooooo nummy and i love the obnoxious arrows!!

• carma says:

That is too funny about Audrey’s future birth date – leave it to you!!! On the plus side, you did write the date very artistically. I’m glad to know ahead of time when she will be born in case you have one of those contests to guess birth dates 😉
    You family looks simply delightful, especially your folks. No wonder you are sweet…
    And now that I know you are a pro at cupcakes, too, I am making a mental note to never show any of my baked goods on my blog 😀

• carma says:

awwww…who am I kidding. In order to show my baked goods, I would actually need to bake first!

• Janis says:

Sounds super fun! We (lizzie and I at least) have some kind of stomach bug….we aren’t much fun. Someday it will work to get together — right?? : )
    Janis

• Hannah (Tracy) Lewis says:

Amanda you are soooo talented!! I can’t believe you make beautiful cupcakes too! I caught your date on Audrey’s photo, it gave me a chuckle. I still forget it is ’09 and it is 2/3 over!

• Kami Rude says:

That’s a lot of celebration! Happy lots of great days to you, too!

• janmary says:

Happy Birthday to your daughter, and what a whole heap of people with reasons to celebrate!!!
    Love the photos – especially the last one!

• Genny says:

Amanda! You need to open your own bakery. I’m serious. You have some baking talent!

• tammy says:

So its not just cookies, you also make delightful cupcakes. They look delicious!!

• Carrie @ MartinManor says:

Beautiful cupcakes! My mouth is watering…they look delicious!!! I have a major sweet tooth! Such precious pictures…September is a busy month for your family! Happy Day! 😉

• Erin Bassett says:

Looks like a fun day!!! Those cupcakes look SO good…mouthwatering!!

• Leah says:

Such a beautiful child! 🙂

• He & Me + 3 says:

What great pictures & Happy…everything to everyone:) That is alot to remember. Great job on the cupcakes.

• He & Me + 3 says:

• Heidi says:

Clinic receptionist, “What is your child’s birthday?”
    Me, “Um 11..no 8..um 9…03, 05…08…yup that’s it!”
    Just please, please don’t ask for my husband’s birthday because I just can’t remember!
    Don’t forget to stop by and link to your beautiful post on desk refurbishing…or your beautiful post on how you do it all…. I’m not letting you get out of this 🙂 (Ok so really I am, but you know how it is, or maybe you don’t…I have no idea!)

• Heidi says:

Apparently I’m not smart enough to use italics in a comment..oh well I tried, although the effect was kind of lost!

• Karen@SurvivingMotherhood says:

Uh, that other important event you were forgetting?
    I think you were thinking of my birthday. It’s the 22nd. *grin*
    And the cupcakes, as usual, are gorgeous!!!

• Jenny says:

Super cute cupcakes!
    I do that with my kids birthdays ALL THE TIME! Just the other day at the insurance guy I said that Charlotte’s birthday was 8-14-08. Then I thought about it. And thought about it. Then my husband leaned over and said “5-14-08.” The year she was born, I still told people she was born 8-14 – even before it had happened! Maybe #3 (that’s not a hint) will be born that day.

• Lisa Anne says:

Those cupcakes look amazing. Did you really make those? I’m so jealous. I want to make and decorate cucpakes now. I’m have cake decorating withdrawls since I did my cars cake a month ago. Visiting because I saw you the Queen of the house’s blog.

• nicole says:

Wow, those cupcakes look fastastic! You made them??? I would love to learn to desing cakes/cupcakes like that!

• tracie says:

Loved the family pics! And the cupcakes are great looking, as always. Perfection must be so stressful for you : )
    We might get married next year on 10-10-10. I like the idea of it, anyway. October is my favorite month. And, we aren’t getting any younger and have social security and retirement benefits to start thinking about…lol.

• Amanda says:

I noticed the date error on the sign in your post awhile ago. It was so refreshing to me to see that I am not the ONLY one that makes mistakes like that and doesn’t catch them. I still loved the photos.

• Healthy & Thrifty says:

I love your pictures of Hannah and the beautiful cupcakes you made!

• Healthy & Thrifty says:

I love your pictures of Hannah and the beautiful cupcakes you made!

• Joy Ellis says:

Just beautiful! 🙂

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...