Make My Hair Turn Gray Kids

filed under: Miscellaneous on October 4, 2009

IMG_8345.curvesboostburnt

grumpy kids

sassy kids

jumping on their beds kids

IMG_7823.curveslightzap

silly kids

lip licking kids

fighting over toys kids

IMG_7959.zapburnlight

never wanting to clean kids

always wanting others stuff kids

gonna make mommy crazy kids

IMG_6379.carnivalebalancelight

fuzzy kids

stinky kids

higher on daddies shoulders kids

IMG_8367.zaplight

yawning kids

sleepy kids

slowly winding down kids

IMG_8093.zaplightcurves

smiling kids

cuddling kids

i'm so thankful they're my kids

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• He & Me + 3 says:

That post made me smile. So true. Our kids might be alot of things…but they are ours and we love them! Cute children you have! Love how daddy is holding them both. So sweet.

• Bruce Teague says:

It’s amazing how they can push all the right buttons to send us over the edge, but at the end of the day they still have our hearts.

• Karen says:

For some reason I am thinking about the Foot Book right now…I love the way you wrote this. *grin*
    Gonna make mommy crazy kids. Love that picture!!!
    Been dealing with some “Gonna make mommy cry kids” over here, and it sure is good to have my heart lightened with this post. Thank you!
    And thanks for praying. You can’t imagine how much that means to me.

• carma says:

the photo of the three kids on the lawn is priceless. Don’t you wanna know what they are thinking about?? Audrey looks like she wants to make everyone all better again!

• Dea says:

adorable kids.
    cute post, wonderful pictures =]

• Jennifer says:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed it and that you will be back. I am a new follower of yours now!
    I love the picture of you son in th tutu, my son puts on tutu’s when we are at girls houses, because we are a house full of boys. LOL!

• Lesley says:

What a fabulous Post…thanks so much for coming by….Love your blog!….and your kiddos are adorable!

• Lesley says:

Oh…and I totally agree with you on the who do I blog for post….It is about relationships….I hope….at least!

• Sunshine Mama says:

This post made me smile. You have such a beautiful way of intermixing your words and pictures. love it.

• Katie says:

Yes, they are your kids! (they’re) 🙂
    The tutu is funny! The neighbor boy was over here the other day brushing and blow drying Amanda’s doll’s hair and he said, “I wish I were a girl so I could have a dolly, too.”

• denise says:

you always have such a wonderful perspective and i love how you pair your positive spin with adorable photos…thanks for your support through my loss(es)…i know the best way to focus on losing those you love is to see them living through your own life and children…thank you for showing me how to do that!

• Amanda Rettke says:
    OK!  I’ll fix it.  I was just saying to myself…. “If I am writing I am spelling something wrong or making a grammatical error!

That just how I roll.

Have a blessed night!
    Amanda

• Kristin says:

Sweet. Yes, even on those hair-pulling days, I’m still so thankful I have them!

• Carrie says:

That is so sweet! I LOVE the picture of all three of them and their classis expressions! Too precious! Wonderful words for your wee wones! {ones! I just wanted to use another ‘w’! haha!}

• Kim says:

Did you make the knit cap? It’s adorable!
    I love the poem and the pictures used to illustrate it!

• justlori2day says:

Cute Kids!

• Jenn Erickson says:

What incredibly wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing! Warmest wishes,
    Jenn @ rookno17.blogspot.com

• dani says:

loved this!
    and thank you so much, amanda, for stopping by my blog to offer some encouragement. i sure have been in need of it.

• Emily says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will def. keep you up to day with Flash Forward… that show is so addicting. HA!
    Can’t wait to read your blog.

• Emily says:

That was supposed to be up to date. Not day! Sorry. LOL!

• Erin Bassett says:

Great post! Love that shot of your son in the tutu!! -You can blackmail him with it someday, LOL!!

• Gigi says:

And what beautiful kids they are! 🙂 Such a cute commentary on your pictures!

• Christy says:

Loved this post!! You’re inspiring me to get more creative! I need to get my kiddo’s outside in the leaves today or tomorrow and just have a good old photographing fun!
    BTW I have kids making me crazy, by not wanting to do their school work kids!

• Liz says:

Your kids are too cute! Were you at the Extreme Makeover in St Paul? Probably not. I only thought of that with the orange fence in the background. Not like there are other places with orange fences. 🙂 Have a great day!

• angie says:

lots of great photos….loved the last one!

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...