Hello! My name is Maria and I blog over at Two Peas and Their Pod with my handsome husband, Josh. I am honored to be guest posting for Amanda today. She is as sweet as they come-even sweeter than her gorgeous cakes.
Josh and I started blogging when we got married, in June of 2008. We love spending time in the kitchen together and sharing our recipes with others.
We recently had our first baby boy, Caleb. Amanda insisted I share a photo of our sweet little pea and I didn’t want to disappoint her. This is one of our favorite baby photos of Caleb. She also participated in my “Virtual Baby Shower” and made us the most amazing baby pea cake. She is the best. 🙂
We love every second with our precious little guy and can’t wait until he can join us in our kitchen. I know he will be a great helper and taste tester. 🙂
We love creating all kinds of recipes, but my favorite recipes to create and eat are cookies. We have over 100 cookie recipes on our site. Ok, so maybe I have a little obsession. I just can’t stop myself when it comes to cookies.
The holiday season is my favorite time of year for many reasons, but I always look forward to holiday baking. I go even more cookie crazy during December. I love baking obscene amounts of cookies to share with family and friends. Cookies, in my opinion, make the perfect gift.
Today I am sharing a few of my favorite cookie recipes to help you in your holiday cookie baking adventures. I hope you find a few new recipes to try this holiday season!
- Pomegranate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies-I created these cookies last year and can’t wait to bake a batch this year. The red pomegranate arils and white chocolate chunks make them the perfect holiday cookie.
- Chocolate Nutella Cookies-chocolate and Nutella? You can’t go wrong, trust me:)
- Soft Gingersnap Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks-a must make during the holidays! These gingersnap cookies are super soft and dotted with white chocolate chunks.
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies-all things in “mini form” taste better. I love these cute cookies and everyone loves chocolate chip cookies.
- Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt-I love the sweet and salty combination in this cookie. The chewy caramel center adds a nice surprise too!
- Toasted Coconut, Toffee, & Chocolate Chip Cookies– these cookies are loaded with goodness-toasted coconut, toffee, and chocolate chips. You need to make these:)
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies-chocolate cookies with crushed up candy canes. The candy canes melt creating a nice crunch in these festive cookies.