If you cant get enough of twitter…then this list is for you.
Er…Me. Its totally for me.
Seven Signs of a Slight Twitter Addiction
1. You upgrade your cell phone to one that has easier typing capabilities and better internet access.
2. You start #phrasing people in real life.
Example: Your husband says the meatloaf was a little dry. And you look at him and say, "Pound doityourself"
3. You feel sad if no one @mentioned you today.
4. Your BFF makes you angry and you consider unfollowing her just so she knows how serious you are.
5. You get disappointed when your favorite celebrity isn't on twitter. (Hear that Ina Garten?)
And when your favorite celebrity is on twitter, sending them tweets feels like you are talking directly to them. Its like you are… friends. (insert happy warm fuzzies here)
6. In your mind, re-tweeting someones awesome blog post is better then actually commenting on their blog. #guilty
7. When twitter is down you are suddenly overcome with the most urgent
need to tweet and you check the site compulsively until it is back up.
I might have a problem.