So Much Laundry, So Little Effort

filed under: Miscellaneous on October 20, 2009

IMG_8921.dandelion

IMG_8923.dandelion

I am crazy busy this week… not with anything exciting like an in home interview with People magazine or anything… mostly just with babysitting and Bible study and laundry and baking.

Although I just might share that baking with you tomorrow.  Its something new for me. And it is YUMMY.

In the meantime, I just want to take a moment to say Thank You to a very special friend!

Kristin sent this adorable hand made shirt to us when Audrey was born.

IMG_8961.lighthush

I don't know how she knew, but I sorta have a thing for long sleeve onesies.  And by 'thing' I mean full fledged addiction.

Audrey is now big enough to fit into it, and it just so cute!!  Thank you so much Kristin for your thoughtfulness and creativeness!

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• Marcia says:

Oh Gracious!! She is precious!

• Amanda Rettke says:

Thankyou!!  I totally agree… 🙂

• BigMamaCass says:

SOOO CUTE!!

• denise says:

oh my goodness…she is adorable…really such a cute model for the onesie, too…

• ElizaBeth says:

Good thing she’s got 2 older brothers!!!

• Bethany says:

Holy moly, she’s getting huge! When did that happen.
    And I agree. Long sleve onsies are the best. Hope is outgrowing them and I’m more than a little sad. Enjoy a little extra for me too, will you?

• Bethany says:

And I was going to say, what an absolute cutie too. I love little girls. And boys, but I’m on a girl kick after seeing this. 🙂

• katie r. says:

She sure is a dolly, Amanda. That onesie is so very cute. What a neat gift.

• kari hutchinson says:

Love the pictures. She’s beautiful! 🙂 Can’t wait to see what you are baking.

• Michelle says:

What a precious little cherub she is! And that onsie is adorible!
    Be Blessed,
    Michelle

• Liz says:

I LOVE long-sleeved onesies! I just bought a bunch on sale at Carter’s. They are the winter staple in my house for my little ones.
    Audrey is one little cutie! And that shirt is adorable on her!

• Sonya says:

she is adorable and that onsie is pretty cute!

• Amanda Rettke says:

Thanks Katie!!!  Hope you are well!!

• Jenay says:

Oh my, she looks just like you!! Great pictures too.

• Michelle M. says:

What a sweetie!! I also love long sleeved onsies. And that one is adorable!

• He & Me + 3 says:

What a sweet friend and what a cutie pie modeling that cute onesie. She is so precious! Great pictures too. Love the natural light.

• Laura says:

She is getting SO big! And cute of course! 🙂
    I LOVE onesies too, I tell Matt all the time I wish they made them at least to 5T! 🙂
    Hope you are all doing well.

• Tina Fisher says:

Cute Cute Cute!
    I also love long sleeve onesies! I love onesie in general….it’s so baby!

• Carrie @ MartinManor says:

I love her fuzzy hair 🙂 I miss that so much! She is super sweet and what a cute onesie! How fun! I hope she gets to wear it LOTS! They grow up too fast!
    {And SUPER yummy pancakes previous post! How did I miss that! I’m like Pavlov’s dog with your blog! The drool starts immediately! LOL!}

• Mary C. says:

I have two girls and when they were babies I loved them in long-sleeved onesies! So cozy and sweet on their chubby bodies. They were hard to find back then though!! Your little girl is beautiful! My oldest daughter actually asked if we could go to your site this morning to see if you made something else 😉 Food, with lots of color, she was hoping for!!!!!

• Amanda Rettke says:

That is so sweet Mary!!  I am planning on posting something fun later this week… I have a feeling your daughter will enjoy it!!  (I hope anyway!)

Many blessings to you and yours Mary!
    Amanda

• Kristin says:

What a surprise! I didn’t expect to see my name when I came here today! 🙂
    So glad she can wear it now. It was such a fun, easy project. Somehow your picture makes it look better than it looked when I made it, though…such crisp colors. 🙂

• gianna says:

you have the cutest little girl ever! (okay, no wait on that one–i’ve got some pretty cute girls, too!) and when i read your comment on my post about maya bein in the er. i liked how you went on and on about not eating sugar. so i said to myself, “this is the girl who bakes multicolored treats, right?”

• Amanda Rettke says:

lol  You are a smart lady!!  ha!  Rarely do my kids eat the cakes and cookies I make.  And the pancakes were a from scratch with flax seed added… so MOST of the time, they dont eat sugar.  When they are sick, they get NONE AT ALL.

Its just my humble little opinion, and its just what works for my family.

Hope you are well dear Warrior for Christ!!

Blessings-
    Amanda

• carma says:

Audrey just gets cuter and cuter. She is looking toddler-like already. And I bet she has a sweet disposition, unlike certain blog commenters 😉 Now, you know I had to work that comment in there 😀

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...