Today Is A Good Day

filed under: Miscellaneous on October 26, 2009

This morning, my kids slept in until 8:00 am.  All three of them.  The baby even slept until 9:30.

My in laws came over and played with the kids and loved on them and gave me a moment to catch up on a project that I have to have done for tomorrow that I would have never been able to accomplish without them.

I ate an organic hotdog for lunch, 3 bites of cottage chesse, and then, this is the best part…. I was full.

I sneezed three times, in a row, and did not pee a little.

Yup.  Today was a good day.

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• Liz says:

yay!! Good day!! 🙂

• Jessica says:

This post made me have a good day. 🙂

• sheri says:

Ha Ha, the last one has me cracking up! If your a mom, you understand. I want more kids but I might have to put myself in diapers.

• Carrie says:

So funny! Anyday you can sneeze and not leak is great! LOL! And it’s always great when the kids get to spend that precious time with the grandparents! So glad you got your project done! Hope it was more fun than laundry or cleaning bathrooms! 😉

• ElizaBeth says:

YEAH for Grandparents!!!! They are such blessing! I have full appreciation of that last comment…. too funny… but better NOT laugh too much after finishing a big glass of tea;)

• He & Me + 3 says:

Oh girl if i sneeze three times in a row my depends are full. LOL You are too funny. That is a good day in my book too. The baby sleeping until 9:30? did you check on her like 16 times? I so would have and that would have been the thing to wake mine up. LOL

• Michelle says:

Yay for good days and grandparents/inlaws and being full on such little food! 🙂 I think Gary and I are going to attempt those cookies tonight.
    Mmmm, tea. Now I need to make a glass of tea!

• Amanda Rettke says:

You KNOW I did!!  I was like… is this a growth spurt?  Is she sick?  Is that her chest moving??  Did anyone her a move??

One more minute and I think I would have woken her up myself! 🙂

You are a wise mommy Mimi!

Have a great night BBFF!
    Amanda

• Ruth says:

Ugh! I hate sneeze season, and for me that’s any time the seasons change. I’ll just sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. One time I counted I sneezed 18 times in a row! Thankfully I was near a bathroom!

• Jamie says:

Any day you can sneeze and not even pee a little is a great day in my book! So glad you had a good day!

• Jenney says:

Oh I am very glad you had a good day…those are always worth being happy about!

• Sara says:

OMG! That last bit has me in stitches because I CAN SO RELATE. It’s a good day when I can have a BIG laugh and not…uh…you know. Pregnancy and childbirth were worth it though!

• Kristin Smith says:

So was the project the cake or is that stillin the works?! Can’t wait to see!!
    Thanks for the chuckle in regards to sneezing…I too..sadly can relate! 🙂
    Blessings
    Kristin

• Christy says:

Sweetness to sleeping in!!! It’s always a wonderful, sweet gift when the kids sleep in and that first time the baby sleeps in is actually pretty scary! I’m like Mimi, checking on them constantly until “I” wake them up!
    ROFL on the sneezing and not wetting yourself, that my friend is quite an achievement. I have a confession to make…I have an EXTREMELY weak bladder and don’t even need sneezing to have an accident, but when sneezes come…oh watch out I need clean pants everytime!
    That’s great that your inlaws came and helped you out and played with the kiddo’s! That’s an awesome blessing!

• Liz says:

Oh I can so relate to the sneeze one!! Keep having a good day!

• Dea says:

yay for good days =] Glad it was a great one for ya!

• Michiko says:

Hello! from Japan!
    I read your blog every time.
    I enjoyed it.

• Tina Fisher says:

What a nice day! It’s nice to have a little help!

• carma says:

So much good news!! (and cool that you have a regular reader from Japan)

• Kim says:

You had me cracking up over the sneezing and not peeing…even a little. Funny how as we get older, we rejoice over such simple things.

• Pineapple Princess says:

You bet it’s a good day!
    You were featured on Pioneer Woman’s cooking site!
    You are my hero!
    But that’s nothing new.
    🙂

• BJ Mama says:

Yay for sneezing without peeing! You are my hero for that!

• BigMamaCass says:

hahaha!!!
    seriously tho… email me the secret to the leak free sneeze! 😀 Help a sista out!

• CFMama says:

Oh my, I DO leak with every sneeze just a little…and when I was pregnant with Nathan those little leaks turned into Niagra Falls. =) Thanks for the feedback on the new layout, I am working on navigation tabs too but I want to finish editing a video first. Have another good day!

• Amanda Jo says:

Ok! It’s official! You’re my favorite and you crack me up! Congratulations on the sneezing without peeing. 😉

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...