Crockpot Candy is made with two kinds of chocolate, almond bark, peanuts, and peanut butter chips, all melted and blended together in a slow cooker.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time2 hours hrs 15 minutes mins
Chill20 minutes mins
Total Time2 hours hrs 40 minutes mins
Course: Dessert, Snack
Keyword: Crockpot Candy
Servings: 100 clusters
Author: Amanda Rettke--iambaker.net
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted peanuts
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bar (8 ounces) German chocolate baking bar
- ⅓ cup (79 g) peanut butter chips
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) white almond bark
- sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- sea salt, for garnish (optional)
In the bowl of a crockpot, add salted peanuts, unsalted peanuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, German chocolate, peanut butter chips, and almond bark.
Place the lid on the crockpot and set it to low heat.
Stirring occasionally (and after the ingredients have started to melt), cook for 1-2 hours.
Remove lid. Stir ingredients well.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until fully set.