Crispy Pretzel M&M Bars
Crispy Pretzel Bars are an easy dessert bar to make loaded with peanut butter, crispy rice cereal, pretzels, and M&M chocolate candies.
Servings: 12 bars
- 1 cup (341g) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (258g) creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups (116g) crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups (100g) pretzels, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 cup (203g) M&M candies, divided
Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large pot over medium heat, add corn syrup and sugar, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved (4-5 minutes).
Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir the mixture until creamy.
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, 1¾ cups pretzels, and ¾ cup M&M's. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the top. Using a rubber spatula, stir until fully coated.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and top with the remaining pretzels and M&M's. Allow the bars to set at room temperature before cutting and serving.