Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites
Seriously flavorful bite-sized cheese balls make the best appetizer!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 ounce (half a package) dry ranch mix
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch package. Form into 16 small balls (about 1/2 inch) and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
In a small bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture.
Serve. If not immediately serving, loosely cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.