Skillet Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skillet Buffalo Chicken Dip is the ultimate crowd-pleasing party dip! This creamy, cheesy, appetizer is always an amazing game day winner!! If you are looking for more amazing game day dips try this Cheesesteak Dip or my favorite Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded or cubed
- ½ cup (136.5g) buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons dry ranch seasoning mix
- ½ cup (115g) sour cream
- 1½ cups (169g) mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup (38g) blue cheese crumbles, optional for topping
- green onions, optional for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Stir well to combine.
Pour the mixture into an oven-safe skillet.
Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Stir well before serving.
Sprinkle the dip with blue cheese crumbles and green onions (optional). Serve hot with chips or celery.