Homemade Granola is both easy to make and cost-efficient, let alone super crunchy and tasty, and is perfect in yogurt, milk, and a topping for ice cream!
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups (180g) old fashioned oats
- 2 cups (180g) quick-cooking oats
- 2-4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (157g) pure maple syrup
- ½ cup (109g) coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoons turbinado sugar, or granulated sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice, like dried blueberries or Pomegranate Craisins
Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and bake for thirty minutes. Remove and stir gently. Then, put the granola back in the oven for 15-30 minutes, or until mostly dry.
Remove from oven and let sit out for at least one hour.
Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place.