Strawberry Crisp is a dessert with two crispy layers of an oatmeal crust filled in and baked with a fresh strawberry mixture in the middle.
- 6 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ¼ cup (50g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (180g) quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (400g) packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 226g) butter, cubed while cold
Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together. Add in the cubed butter and use your hands to combine. You want the butter to be pea-sized and coated entirely. You should have 6 cups.
Spread 3 cups over the bottom of your prepared pan and press flat. Pour the strawberry mixture over top and press down with rubber spatula. Pour remaining crisp mixture over top of the strawberries and bake uncovered at 375°F for 35-45 minutes.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 442kcal