Christmas Punch is a festive alcoholic beverage made with orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, triple sec, rum, and lemon-lime soda.
- ½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (498g) orange juice
- 1 cup (250g) pineapple juice
- 1 cup (253g) cranberry juice
- ⅔ cup (163g) lemon juice
- 1 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1½ cups light rum
- 1 medium orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup (100g) fresh cranberries
- 1 liter sprite or lemon-lime soda
- ice, optional
- mint, for garnish, optional
In a large bowl or pitcher, combine sugar, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and lemon juice. Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add triple sec, light rum, orange slices, and fresh cranberries. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
When ready to serve, pour in lemon-lime soda. Serve with fresh mint, for garnish.