Christmas Punch is a festive and fizzy alcoholic beverage made with orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, triple sec, rum, and lemon-lime soda. For another adult drink that is perfect for the holidays, try my Sugar Cookie Cocktail.
This Christmas Punch is made in a large bowl or pitcher, which is perfect for your holiday parties, and it is not overly sweet. This drink is made for adults since it has alcohol added to the fruit juices. But, you can also serve it without alcohol. With some lemon-lime soda added at the end, it is a fizzy drink that does pack a punch! If you want to add sugared cranberries to the punch, that would be delicious! I also have a Cranberry Vodka Slush that would be perfect for the holiday season, too!
Juices: Four kinds of fruit juices are added to the punch: orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and lemon juice. Try to stick with 100% juice, which does not have added preservatives or sugar.
Triple Sec Liqueur: Triple sec is an orange-flavored liqueur. You could also use Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or Orange Curacao.
Rum: I added light rum to this drink. It is also known as white or silver rum and has a light flavor with little to no color. It is commonly added to mojitos like my cranberry lime mojito.
Fresh Fruit: Slice some oranges up to add to the punch and top with some fresh cranberries.
Soda: After the punch has been chilled, add some lemon-lime soda, like Sprite, for some carbonation to the drink.
Can I Make this Punch Without Alcohol?
Yes! This punch is still delicious and festive without any alcohol added. Simply leave it out; or replace it with sparkling white grape juice for even more fizziness! In fact, it’s a great idea to have both options available at your party.
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (498 g) orange juice
- 1 cup (250 g) pineapple juice
- 1 cup (253 g) cranberry juice
- ⅔ cup (163 g) lemon juice
- 1 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1½ cups light rum
- 1 medium orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup (100g) fresh cranberries
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- ice, optional
- mint, for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine sugar, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and lemon juice. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add triple sec, light rum, orange slices, and fresh cranberries. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, pour in lemon-lime soda. Serve with fresh mint, for garnish.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Love love your recipes . Thank you for sharing them .