Homemade Brownie Mix
The best of the best! These brownies are always delicious!
Servings: 9 people
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup (40g) unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- ½ cup (64g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (113g) butter, melted, then cooled
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon McCormick vanilla
Sift together all dry ingredients. Place into a jar or airtight container.
On a gift tag or label write the wet ingredients and quantities and then directions. "Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly. In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with the vanilla. Add in and gently stir dry ingredients. Pour the melted butter into brownie mixture and mix until just incorporated. Spread batter in a prepared 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees."