Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is an appetizer made with chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and homemade buffalo sauce.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time2 hours hrs
Total Time2 hours hrs 5 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: buffalo chicken dip
Author: Amanda Rettke--iambaker.net
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3 teaspoons dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup (115g) sour cream
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles, for garnish (optional)
- green onions, for garnish (optional)
In a slow cooker at least 4 quarts in size, add the cooked shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, shredded cheese, buffalo sauce, and sour cream. Stir well to combine.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 1-2 hours, or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
When ready, stir well.
Serve with chips or celery, topped with optional blue cheese crumbles and green onions.