My family absolutely loves these Patriotic Chocolate Tacos! The best part? You can make this fun ice cream treat ahead of time and serve at your 4th if July celebration!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup (225g) granulated sugar
- 4 large egg whites (120g), room temperture
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (57g) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1 cup (128g) all-purpose flour
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
Add all the chocolate waffle ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
In a waffle cone maker, drop 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate batter. (some chocolate tacos will be small, some bigger)
Cook for approximately 1 minute, or until machine says they are ready.
Fill chocolate shells as soon as possible as they will harden after about 60 seconds.