Apple Bundt Cake
Seriously amazing Apple Bundt Cake that you will want to make again and again!
Servings: 12 slices
- 2 cups (450g) granulated sugar
- 1½ cups (336g) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups (384g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored. and chopped
- ½ cup (1 stick, 113g) butter
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir into the batter just until blended.
Fold in the apples by hand. Pour into the prepared bundt pan.
Bake for 55-70 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool for about 20 minutes in the pan and then invert on to a wire rack.
Heat the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, then remove from the heat.
Add in vanilla and stir until combined. Let sit 5-10 minutes to thicken.
Drizzle over the warm cake.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 624kcal