Homemade Funfetti Cake
Do you have that one chore that you simply detest? For me, it’s washing the dishes. I would rather iron every single one of my husband’s shirts with military precision than do dishes.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 1/4 c 281g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. 15ml McCormick® vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter 113g softened
- 2 tbsp. 30ml vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 350ml cups milk
- 1 c 160g rainbow jimmies
- 1 tsp. 6g salt
- 3 1/2 tsp. 17g baking powder
- 1 1/2 c 300g granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
Place softened butter into stand mixer and mix on medium for 1-2 minutes.
Add milk, oil, vanilla and eggs and mix on low for one minute.
Place dry ingredients into stand mixer and combine on low for 30 seconds.
Remove from mixer and scrape down sides. Finish stirring by hand if not all combined.
Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake at 350.
For 9-inch pans its 20-25 minutes. For cupcakes start checking around 15 minutes.
Cool before frosting.