A fun twist on a traditional sugar cookie!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226g) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Wondra Quick-Mixing Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Mix powdered sugar, vanilla, almond extract and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet. (or prepare as you prefer)
Divide dough in half. Roll out first half 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured (with Wondra!) surface. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on wire rack.