Orange Creamsicle Pie
Orange Creamsicle Pie is one of the smoothest, creamiest, best-tasting no-bake pies you will ever have!
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time2 hrs
Keyword: Orange Creamsicle Pie
Author: Amanda Rettke
Shortbread Pie Crust
- 6 ounces finely crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons (28g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (16 ounces) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup (293g) confectioners sugar
- 1 (about 1/4 cup) orange, zested (optional) and juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange extract (start with 2 teaspoons and taste test)
- pinch kosher salt
- 2 cups (476 g) whipped topping
- 1-2 cups whipped topping, for over the creamsicle pie filling
- 4 wedges orange, for garnish
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
Add in the powdered sugar, orange juice, orange extract, and salt and beat until everything is combined. (If you are adding the zest, add it here.)
Gently fold in the whipped topping.
Pour creamsicle filling into prepared pie crust. Smooth out with a small offset spatula.
Smooth out a layer of whipped topping (about 2 cups, can use more or less depending on preference) over the creamsicle filling.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 3 days if covered. Top with an orange wedge. (optional)