PUMPKIN PECAN DUMP CAKE
Pumpkin Pecan Dump Cake is as easy as it is delicious, layered with pumpkin, cake mix, pecans, and drizzled with caramel!
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (16 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons homemade pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226g) butter
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, homemade pumpkin spice, sugar, and eggs. Mix together and spread it evenly over the bottom of the pan.
Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
Sprinkle the cake mix and chopped pecans over the top, being careful to cover all of the pumpkin mixture.
Slice the butter into small pads (about 16) and spread them out evenly over the top of the cake mixture.
Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour or until the topping is golden brown and the pumpkin mixture is bubbling.