Apple Toffee Dip
Apple Toffee Dip is a cream cheese-based, no-bake dip that is loaded with toffee bits and chocolate chips that is as easy to put together as it is delicious!
Servings: 16 tablespoons
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Heath chocolate toffee bits, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
- Apples, sliced for dipping
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Fold in the toffee bits and mini chocolate chips. Top the dip with more toffee bits and chocolate chips.
Serve with sliced apples.