Apple Toffee Dip is a cream cheese-based, no-bake dip that is loaded with toffee bits and chocolate chips that is as easy to put together as it is delicious! For another delicious treat that combines apples with cream cheese, be sure to try my Apple Cream Cheese Bars.
Apple Toffee Dip
This creamy apple toffee dip is not made with apples but is the perfect dip to pair with sliced apples. It is filled with both toffee bits and chocolate chips and is an addicting treat. But, since you are having it with apples, that helps to justify eating up this sweet dip, doesn’t it? No need to turn on your oven or get out fancy mixers for this recipe. The hardest part will be slicing the apples! But that is always the most important part… when you have a dip this sweet you need something healthier to balance it!
How to Store Apple Toffee Dip
Cream cheese dips are best stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator. They last up to four days and do not do well in the freezer. Just make sure you label and date the container, although I can almost guarantee that this particular dip will not last more than a day or two (at the most).
Apple Toffee Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (70 g) Heath English toffee bits, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup (43 g) mini chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
- Apples, sliced for dipping
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in the toffee bits and mini chocolate chips. Top the dip with more toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Serve with sliced apples.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.