Ambrosia Salad is a classic creamy fruit salad that is easy to whip up and is as much a dessert as a salad.
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces whipped topping, such as cool whip
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Toss to mix.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to overnight, before serving.