Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Impossible Pumpkin Pie is an impossibly easy-to-make crustless pumpkin pie that forms its own crust while being baked.
- ¾ cup (150g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped topping, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a deep 8-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl add sugar, bisquik, butter, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla.
Using a hand mixer, mix until well blended and smooth (about 2 minutes).
Pour into pie plate.
Bake 55-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let rest for about 30 minutes before cutting and serving. This pie may be served warm or cold.