Easy Very Berry Trifle
These best trifle you will ever make... this one is a flavor punch in every bite!
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
Toss berries, 1/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla in a large bowl. Set aside.
Add orange extract, remaining vanilla, cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently stir in sour cream.
Layer 2 cups angel food cake cubes, and 1/2 each of the berry mixture and whipped cream mixture in 2-quart glass serving bowl. Repeat layers. Cover.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional berries, if desired