Blueberry Lemon Heaven Dessert
This simple dessert comes together so quickly and is always a crowd-pleaser!
Servings: 24 servings
- 1 whole Angel food Cake, (Click the link in the Notes for from-scratch Angel Food Cake)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 1/2 cups (368g) milk (I prefer whole milk)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounces whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl combine lemon pudding, milk, and sour cream. Using a hand-held mixer, beat on medium-high for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Assemble the Dessert
In a 9x13 baking dish, arrange 1/2 of the angel food cake cubes in a layer.
Drop half of the blueberry pie filling over top of the angel food cake cubes.
Cover the blueberry filling with the remaining angel food cake.
Spoon lemon pudding over the cake and spread evenly.
Drop with whipped topping in dollops over the pudding layer. Using an offset spatula, spread into an even layer.
Carefully spread the remaining blueberry pie filling over the whipped topping. Garnish with lemon zest (optional).
Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Serve cold.
Serving: 24g | Calories: 143kcal