Banana Cream Pie Cocktail
Banana Cream Pie Cocktail is an adult dessert beverage that is like enjoying a piece of Banana Cream Pie in liquid form.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 teaspoon caramel syrup, or enough to cover rim of glass
- 6 vanilla wafers, crushed for glass rim
- 2 ounces RumChata cream liqueur
- ¾ ounces banana liqueur
- banana slices, for garnish
- whipped topping, for garnish
Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in caramel syrup, followed by the crushed vanilla wafers. Set aside.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add RumChata and banana liqueur and shake well.
Pour contents into the prepared cocktail glass. Serve cold, garnished with banana slices and whipped topping.