Three ingredients is all that is separating you from this delicious Cake Batter Fudge.
To Make this You Will Need:
Cake Batter Fudge Recipe (below)
8×8 inch square pan
Before we go any further I do want to clarify: This is a fudge using CAKE MIX. I am counting cake mix as one ingredient. I also did not count the sprinkles as an ingredient because they are optional.
Recipe slightly adapted from delish.com.
The great thing about this recipe is that any flavor cake mix will work. Instead of sprinkles use marshmallows or nuts.
Cake Batter Fudge
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c yellow cake mix
- 2 c white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c sprinkles optional
- Pour cake mix and sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add white chocolate chips, then microwave for 1 minute and stir. Place back in microwave for 30 seconds and stir again. Place back in for 30 more seconds and gently stir, making sure chips are fully melted.
- Fold in sprinkles, being careful not to stir too much. (you don't want to sprinkles to melt and for the color to bleed)
- Scoop mixture into an aluminum foil-lined 8”x 8” baking dish (the foil will make it easier to pull out later).
- Top with additional sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Cut into 1” bars and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Here is a video showing just how easy this Cake Batter Fudge recipe is!