These crazy easy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are the perfect back-to-school snack! Healthy enough for a quick morning breakfast or you can add the glaze and make it a fun after school treat!
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
This recipe has a few basic ingredients so it is important to make sure you are using excellent quality! I found SimplyNature Organic Peanut Butter, banana’s, and Millville Old Fashioned Oats at ALDI and knew I could make something amazing. And these muffins do not disappoint! The best part about these muffins is that there is a ton of flavor but NO added sugar!! So perfect for breakfast. If you happen to want to add a bit of decadence, I added an almond milk glaze to the muffin and it definitely adds an extra sweet kick!
I have to tell you, one of my favorite things is being inspired by my weekly ALDI shopping trip. Not only do they have great pantry staples I can also count on, but now they have even more new
and updated products to offer that really get my creative juices flowing! This trip I found the new FriendlyFarms Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk. When I saw it I just knew that it would make the PERFECT glaze for these muffins and that I could still feel really good about feeding it to my kids! I am a sucker for anything organic and the almond milk did not disappoint! (I may have finished the container in 2 days! Who knew it would be so delicious with everything?!?)
Not many things make me feel better than baking delicious snacks for my kids that they love and that are better for them! Olivia (my baby!) loved these muffins and asked for them every morning. That makes a mama’s heart happy! <3
I just know you and your kids are going to love this PERFECT Peanut Butter Banana Muffin!
These crazy easy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are the perfect back-to-school snack!
- 1 cup (125g) Baker's Corner All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (80g) Millville Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 2 bananas medium
- ½ cup (120g) SimplyNature Organic Peanut Butter, natural
- ¼ cup (85g) Specially Selected Raw Honey
- ½ cup (140g) Friendly Farms Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (60mL) Friendly Farms Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) Baker's Corner Confectioners Sugar
- 1-3 tablespoons FriendlyFarms Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas then add peanut butter, honey, Greek yogurt, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Line the muffin tin with liners and evenly pour mixture into the cups.
Bake for 14-18 minutes. If you gently touch the top of the muffin it should spring back when done.
Combine the confectioner's sugar and almond milk in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
When muffins are cool, top muffins with almond milk glaze.
Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support me here at iambaker. I could not have made these delicious Peanut Butter Muffins without inspiration from their amazing products! You can find them here: ALDI, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.