I’ve been playing around. Here are some cookies I am contemplating using in the near future… think any are keepers? And be honest!
Valentines Day Cookies
- 1 1/2 c Butter I Use Unsalted
- 2 c Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 whole Eggs Yolks
- 4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Almond Extract
- 4 c All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add in 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks and mix until combined.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract; mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Slowly (about a cup at a time) add flour to butter mixture and combine. You can use a mixer or not, just depends on how strong you are.
- Mix ingredients until they are just combined.
- Put dough in some Saran wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour. When you are ready to bake, heat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough out, cut out cookies, and bake for 6-8 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
I’m sorta getting artsy fartsy. Dont know why.