Bachelorette Cookies

filed under: Miscellaneous on May 27, 2010

*For more Facebook/Twitter Cookies see this post I did!

The theme for these cookies was pink, black, fun, and wedding stuff. The couples names are Beth and Scott and they are getting married on June 26th of this year. I’m so excited for them! Love weddings.

But, before all the serious business of that wedding happens, a fun and traditional little party is going to transpire.

Thats right, the bachelorette party.

I have to admit, I was pretty nervous for this order. See, I dont make… um… naughty stuff… so I thought I might be limited.

But I think I found something the bride will like.

IMG_5540.stamp

IMG_5524.stamp

IMG_5547.stamp

For some reason this one just makes me *sigh* and ponder the joy of romance and love. 🙂

And then.

I did something sorta different.

I made a cookie that was not really what the client asked for.

Its not her colors.

Its not in the bachelorette theme as much as it should be…

I really hope she doesnt mind.

I just got the idea and went with it.

IMG_5500.stamp

IMG_5480.stamp

IMG_5481.stamp

I’m so nervous!! I really hope they like it!

And I’m so excited to try this for other themes… birthdays, anniversaries, job promotions, new babies… really, anything!

Well. Maybe not funerals. Or audits. Or when your favorite dancer ever should have won Dancing with the Stars but instead came in second place.

Just sayin.

Maybe I can even dare to change up the colors a bit… we’ll see!

I used my Amazing Sugar Cookies recipe and my favorite icing recipe. Just click the links and follow the instructions to make your own beautiful cookies! I dare ya!~

*********

A couple of you may have noticed that my pictures now say ‘i am baker’ right on them. Although I am flattered beyond belief, I have been finding out the many folks are taking my images and text without permission and posting it on their sites and blogs.

So! I have added the little logo to the bottom. I might change it up a bit… put the full website address, I dont know. I will have to play around! I know it can get annoying, so thank you for understanding! I will try to make it as inconspicuous as possible.

You can see more of these over at Project Weddings!

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• Sassy Molassy says:

Hahaha. I love the pink ones, but the facebook idea is cute too.

• Abbey says:

So so so so cute! All of em! I would definitely order the “Or when your favorite dancer ever should have won Dancing with the Stars but instead came in second place” cookies.

• Beatriz says:

I love these facebook buttons!!

• Joanna says:

I love it all! Great job. 🙂

• Sharon says:

These cookies are beautiful, and I wish you great success!

• Stephanie says:

Those are awesome … and just for the record, you are super cool! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

• Sarah says:

You never cease to amaze me! I am amazed at how much you’ve stepped up your talent in just the few short months I’ve been reading your blog. You’ve gone from a mom just having fun creating in her kitchen to a bonafide business woman! And I’ve loved watching your talent emerge along the way! Each thing you do just gets better and better and you are such an inspiration for me to keep at myself! Great job, Amanda!

• Joy Ellis says:

Very cute cookies and I love the FB cookies!!

• Kim says:

Love them! So clever & creative. I wish I could write that well with icing, LOL!

• cherylene says:

sooo adorable!

• Alicia says:

Oh, how cute are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, I love the FB ones!! Any FB addict will appreciate that!

• Sue says:

Oh my gosh…I am in awe! Seriously.

• bridget {bake at 350} says:

How could they NOT love them? That is *such* a creative idea! And, I love the cakes on the cookies….with the little bride & groom. *sigh* {I seem to *sigh* from the cuteness a lot around here.}

• Christine says:

There is a script you can tack onto your blog so that people can’t copy your images. Although, I am not sure if it works when your images show up in search engine image searches. But this link might help: No Right Click via HyperGurl.
    Hope she likes the FB cookies. Too cute!

• Christine says:

Oops, link didn’t show up: http://www.hypergurl.com/norightclick.html

• Lorie says:

Those are so SO cute!
    The Facebook one is HILARIOUS!
    Can I say that one of my favorite things about you is that I knew when I saw Bachelorette cookies as the title of your post that it wouldn’t be the norm, it wouldn’t be risque, it would just be unique and cute!
    I love it! and I love you!!

• donna says:

I love the facebook cookies! I love the Bacholorette ones too but the facebook cookies are just amazing! Great job!

• Paige Galla says:

Beautiful detail work as always! I adore the wedding cake cookies!

• Carrie says:

Oh my gosh, Amanda! I can not THANK YOU enough for doing these cookies for me!!!! 🙂 Beth is going to die (but I hope she doesn’t cuz we’re really excited about her marrying Scott) when she sees these amazingly wonderful, creative, gorgeous, unique, and awesome cookies! I will forever admire your talent! The facebook cookies are too cute! How in the world do you come up with these ideas? I am so glad I got an order in with you…I know how busy you are and I’m so excited to see your work over the summer! I will be sure to take a ton of pics of her with her cookies and will email them to you!
    Thank you again! Even though I’ve never met you….I just want to give you a huge hug!!!
    Love, Carrie 🙂

• Amy's blah, blah, blog says:

I love, love, love every last one of them. You are just that good!

• Sandy a la Mode says:

i am totally saving this for an upcoming bachelorette party i am planning! except i will probably need to practice icing way ahead of time… my handwriting is horrible and i’m not sure mine will be even close to how beautiful yours look! the facebook one cracked me up haha!

• Grapefruit says:

fabulous!
    especially love the facebook ones 😉

• WeddingXpert says:

Genius! You have nothing to worry about, the bride will love these because…how could you not?! Haha!

• Londa says:

So eye catching! Love your endless supply of creativity! Have a great holiday weekend!

• Erica B. says:

I think you did an amazing job and I think the extra cookies are such a fun idea!!!
    That stinks that people are “stealing” your pictures. People don’t understand that the internet is a really small place and you will eventually be found out.

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...