Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars in a Jar are such a fun way to change dessert up a little. Layer after layer of flavor and texture, you are going to love this simple dessert! Looking for more pumpkin desserts? Try my Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie, Pumpkin Earthquake Cake, or Pumpkin Snickerdoodles!
Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars in a Jar
Pumpkin Bar Filling
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces (1 can) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1 1/4 cups crushed gingerbread cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup milk, I prefer whole
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For Pumpkin Bar Filling:
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and combine by hand until creamy. Set aside while preparing crust.
For Gingerbread Crust:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, add melted butter to crushed gingerbread cookies. Take 5-6 wide mouth half pint jars and spray with non-stick spray. Using about 1/4 cup gingerbread crust per jar, spread evenly over bottom of jar. I was able to fill five jars perfectly.
- Place jars on cookie sheet and set in over for five minutes.
- Remove jars from over and immediately pour pumpkin filling over top, being sure to not fill jar to top. (You want to save room for the cheesecake!) I had enough filling for six jars, (but only enough crumbs for five) so I just made one jar without a crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set. (Not jiggly) After baking, set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
For Cheesecake Filling:
- Place room temperature cream cheese into mixer and add superfine sugar, most of your milk, and vanilla.
- Start mixer on slow, then slowly move up to medium speed. Mix for about 2 minutes. I did use all 3/4 cup of milk, but you may only need 1/2 cup depending on how thick you want your cheesecake filling. (You can buy superfine sugar or make your own by putting your regular granulated sugar into a food processor until fine and powdery)
- Carefully spoon cheesecake filling over the the top of your cooled pumpkin filling. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream, crushed gingersnap cookies, caramel sauce, cinnamon, or any flavor you desire!
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Cheesecake Pumpkin Jars
Hands down, Thanksgiving meal is my favorite of the year. Every single part of it is fabulous… the appetizers, the side dishes, the main meal. But you know me, I cant say no to a delicious dessert! This is a layer of gingerbread crust, pumpkin filling, and then cheesecake on top! Talk about the taste of the season!
The reason I am so in love with these Cheesecake and Pumpkin Gingersnap Bars in a Jar is not only for the delectable flavor… but for their convenience. I like grabbing a bar and plopping down in front of the TV later on Thanksgiving night. I like that I can stick them into any nook and cranny in the fridge because it is overflowing with turkey and mashed potato leftovers. I love that its the perfect serving size. (for me!)
Thanks for the awesome list! And, your own “Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars in a Jar” look so delicious! Can’t wait to try them.
These look incredible. Pumpkin and gingerbread two of my very favorites.
im making these RIGHT now for my a friend’s sugar and spice baby shower! right now i’m 3/4 of the way through- my kitchen smells amazing and it’s been so so easy!
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Chocolate Swirls sounds sooooo yummy but I cant get the recipe.
Wow a yummy dessert.
My cooking blog is in spanish with google translation.
I made this recipe and tasted great, but I found the pumpkin to be a bit soft. So I will try with the cheesecake filling on the bottom and the pumpkin on top.
What size are the jars and where can I buy them?