Eddie

filed under: Miscellaneous on June 4, 2011

Thanks to some pretty darn good advice and some thoughtful prayers, I got to see some of this today.

IMG_1352.eddie1

And this…

IMG_1350.eddie

And this.

IMG_1401.eddie

I cant tell you how much I appreciated you sharing your very own heart wrenching experiences.  I am taking everyones advice and making some changes… hoping that its already making a positive difference in little Eddie's life.

I will keep you updated on his progress as well as my own!

IMG_1417.eddie

Its crazy how I have this public blog and have been allowed to participate in this amazing community, yet was so scared to share how I felt!

Thank you for letting me do that in a safe and welcoming way.

Just in case you are gaga over this little hat just as much as I am… I thought I would share who sent it to me!  The beautiful Kristan from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen gifted Eddie with it.  Is she the best or what?

I highly recommend stopping by her blog and reading every single word she has ever written a few of her posts… guaranteed she will make you smile.  Thanks Kristan!

Your email address will not be published.

Comments

• Julie @ Willow Bird Baking says:

So glad to hear you’re feeling better! Been praying for you and little Eddie! 🙂

• Cookbook Queen says:

So glad things are going better for you. And I LOVE seeing Eddie in that hat!!! What a cutie pie!!! I wanna hold him and snuggle him and smell his sweet head.
    Praying that things get easier for you soon. And lets face it, as soon as he gets older and grows out of this phase, you’ll wish he was tiny again.It’s a vicious and complicated cycle, isn’t it?
    xoxo 🙂

• Amanda Sikes says:

Been praying and loving on you in my heart all day. So glad to see this post this evening. Our God is good isn’t He? His love and mercy are never ending.
    Have a great weekend with your family. My prayers will continue.

• SweetSugarBelle says:

Best hat ever. He looks like you a LOT!

• Nanna says:

I am so glad you have had a good day! Prayers to continue.

• AngieN24 says:

Yay! Look at that beautiful baby! What an adorable grin! So glad you got to see some of that today and then shared it with us.
    Angie

• Ruth says:

That is a georgeous hat, but the baby wearing it is even more beautiful. Glad things are looking up for you.

• libby says:

awww sorry it has been so rough lately! glad to see he gave you many sweet smiles today. he is absolutely a doll! and i LOVE the hat!!

• Christina says:

He is so handsome. Oh the smiles of a child, what they can do to your heart !

• kelli says:

What a doll baby! 🙂 So glad things are looking up for you. And that hat is adorable!

• ClassiclyAmber says:

SWEETIE pie!!! This is the best update! I am ecstatic that all is getting better now! =-D I am thankful to the Father and will also keep praying for you!
    P.S. Love owls – love the hat – love the BABY!

• Renee says:

What a little doll he is! I LOVE the hat 🙂 Glad to see he got some smiles in, and you got some peace and enjoyment 🙂

• Carrie says:

YAY! SO glad that he got some relief…and you too!
    Love,
    C~

• Thehfive says:

So, so glad you and little Eddie are feeling better!
    And, oh my word!! Serious baby fever right now! He is simply precious!

• Suzette says:

Great news Amanda……here’s to an even better week yet! So good to see this post.

• Barefeet In The Kitchen says:

I am so glad things are better today! Eddie is adorable and that hat really is fabulous.

• Miranda says:

I am so happy that things are better! he is such a sweet little guy, I hope that he continues to do well 🙂

• Bethany says:

I’m so glad you were encouraged. That’s what great community is all about. 🙂 Love that hat. Looks like he has some growing room too.
    He is beautiful, Amanda. How are your big kids doing?

• Trooppetrie says:

I am so happy, it is crazy how much one of those little smiles can do for you

• Amber Hurd says:

He is so beautiful 🙂 I love his smile, red hair and blue eyes. So adorable. The hat is very cute too.

• Corrie says:

Yesterday a commenter mentioned a DVD “Happiest Baby on the Block”. I cannot express to you how helpful you may find this. I teach parenting at a mental health clinic and i show this video to all the moms I work with, right before their babies arrive. The info is from Dr. Harvey Karp- he has a website, and lots of practical,non-invasive tips you can try right away.
    I so wish I had this information when my own son was an infant, there were many a night that I’d have to put him in his crib, shut the door and go outside to cry myself, out of frustration and feeling like I had no control.
    Eddie is absolutely adorable- like the rest of your kids. i’m so happy for you that you can cherish the beauty and joy that each child brings to this world.

• Amber Hawkins says:

Great news! I thought about you all weekend, and was very happy to log in and see the grins!
    Oh, and I’ve been addicted to Confessions of a Cookbook Queen for awhile 🙂

• Jenney says:

So glad things are going better for you!!!! I love love love his red hair. And his hat. Rosebud has a girl version very similar to it!

• Barbara says:

Oh those little redheads — they are special babies, in many ways! 😉

• Christina says:

Oh you stoled my heart, there is nothing I love more than a baby in a plain white onesis…oh so snuggly!!

• I Am Baker Logo

Brand new recipes that people find kinda acceptable.

INTRODUCING...