Delicious baked Peanut Butter Cookies with a Peanut Butter Oreo cookie in the middle!
How to Make Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
1 peanut butter cookie recipe (below)
18-24 Peanut Butter Oreo’s (can use regular Oreo’s)
cookie sheet’s lined with parchment paper
How to Assemble Cookies
Place Oreo’s on cookie sheet. Using a medium ice cream scoop (holds roughly 1-2 tablespoons of dough), remove a level amount of dough and set it on top of the cookie. Repeat this for all cookies. (I ended up having 3 cookie sheets with 6 cookies on each sheet, each cookie placed at least 2-inches apart.)
Once you have scooped all the dough, start forming the dough around each Oreo. With clean hands, press it over and around so that the peanut butter cookie dough covers the Oreo completely. Repeat this for all the cookies.
Using a fork dipped in flour, press a criss-cross pattern onto all the cookies.
Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown around the edges.
Allow cooling for 5 minutes before eating.
My family went absolutely nuts for this delicious cookie. If you are a fan of peanut butter cookies you need to try them!
Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 c peanut butter
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 18 -24 Peanut Butter Oreo's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together by hand until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, (roughly 1-2 tablespoons) scoop out peanut butter cookie dough and set it on top of cookie. Repeat until Oreo's all have peanut butter cookie dough on them.
- Carefully press the dough around the cookie (trying not to break the cookie) so that all of the Oreo is covered in peanut butter dough.
- Repeat until all of the Oreo's are covered.
- Using a fork dipped in flour, press the fork into the top of the cookie and create the criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cookies are just starting to brown on the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Here is a quick video on how to made these!