I love puppy chow. Muddy buddy’s. Chum. Trash. It has a different name for every area of the country it seems. Here in Minnesota it is puppy chow. And it is Delicious.
pumpkin spice puppy chow
- 1 box Cinnamon Chex® cereal 13.5 ounce
- 1 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 c confectioners sugar
- Carefully melt white chocolate in microwave. I started at 1 minute, removed and stirred, then heated again in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add pumpkin spice to melted chocolate and stir well.
- Place cereal into bowl; pour white chocolate mixture over cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Important: Transfer mixture to a large resealable plastic food bag and add powdered sugar. Seal bag tightly. Shake bag until powdered sugar evenly coats cereal. Do not attempt to stir confectioners sugar into cereal mixture
- in bowl, it will create a BIG mess and break most of your cereal pieces.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
And easy. Four ingredients.
And you are in white chocolate covered Chex Mix® heaven.
We were all addicted to it of course, and could not stop eating it and it was all gone in a very very short period of time that I am not able to disclose mainly because it’s so embarrassing. #butworthit
Try it. You’ll like it. Promise.
I’d eat ALL OF THIS Amanda!
I don’t think we have chex in Australia but I need to figure out a way to make these! I’m going to trawl the cereal aisle!
I HATE you for this… no wait, I love you. EDIT: My thighs hate you… no wait, I love you. xoxo
Love your recipes!