When you love snickers and you love cheesecake it’s only natural to make a SNICKERS CHEESECAKE! And I am so glad it did.
Talk about the perfectest idea EVER.
As you can imagine, I was instantly drawn to the decadent flavors. Snickers is my second favorite candy bar of all time, so you can imagine how excited I got when I saw it was paired with Oreo crust and cheesecake.
Then topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, hot fudge and MORE snickers? I was in HEAVEN.
Truth be told, I made two of these in 48 hours. And I don’t regret it for one single second.
The whole fabulous experience begins when you get to cut up 16 snack size snickers bars. It just so happens that there were 19 bars in the bag, which was the perfect amount for the filling of the cheesecake and then to garnish the top.
This was NOT the perfect amount if you have zero self-control and just HAD to snack on one or seven of those sweet little bites as you were slaving away over the cutting board.
Just buy two bags.
I cheated and bought Oreo’s ready made pie crusts. I simply cannot be trusted with a bag of Oreo’s in my house and this is by far the easiest option.
You can top your cheesecake with anything you would like; I simply added whipped cream and snickers bits.
This Snickers Cheesecake is a keeper!
Snickers Bar Cheesecake Pie
- 2 packages (8-ounce each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 16 "fun size" snickers candy bars, chopped (2 cups total)
- 2 packages (6-ounce each) prepared Oreo Pie Crust
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Place cream cheese into bowl of stand mixer. Mix on medium-low speed for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Remove bowl from stand and stir in chopped candy bars.
- In a small bowl combine the Oreo pie crusts and the butter gently with a fork.
- Prepare an 8-inch spring-form pan and then press the Oreo mixture into the pan and up the sides.
- Pour the filling into the pan and bake until set, 35-40 minutes at 325°F.
- Set the pie on a wire rack and let it cool completely
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
See my Snickers Cheesecake Cake here: