Cookie Dough Fudge is an easy, no-bake fudge that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough and is made with sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. If you prefer just the cookie dough, here is my edible cookie dough recipe.
Cookie Dough Fudge
If you love cookie dough, you will love this fudge. Plus, it’s so easy to make! Each soft bite is like a sugary, extra sweet bite of edible cookie dough, which works for me! It’s the perfect dessert or anytime snack to satisfy even the sweetest tooth. You can also satisfy your chocolate craving with one little piece.
Cookie Dough Mixture: This fudge recipe starts with our edible cookie dough recipe, but without the milk. Sweetened condensed milk is added to make the fudge.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is not a traditional fudge recipe, so the sweetened condensed milk is important in this sweet treat. Do not use evaporated milk for this recipe.
How to Serve and Store
Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before cutting and enjoying. Store the fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for 4-5 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. If you need longer storage, like months, the freezer is the best option. I like to tightly wrap the fudge with plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container or freezer-safe plastic bag. Be sure to write the date on it!
Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 cup (200 g) light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup (1 stick / 113 g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups (187.5 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (168 g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups (252 g) white chocolate chips, melted
- If preferred, bake the flour ahead of time. Place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake it for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Add vanilla and salt. Blend until combined.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, reserving some for the topping.
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and melted white chocolate.
- Fold the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with reserved chocolate chips.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours) before cutting and serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.