Creamy, no-fuss Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge needs to be the next recipe on your dessert line-up. This delicious mint and chocolate cookie treat will have your guests coming back for seconds and thirds. If you are an Oreo lover like me, make sure to check out my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and my Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert!
Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge
If you came here looking for a simple dessert recipe that you could throw together and not have to worry about, you came to the right place. This Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe is one of my all-time favorites because it’s so simple to make. It’s the perfect mixture of chocolate and peppermint that comes out extra creamy and rich. It’s a perfect treat to add to your Christmas dessert charcuterie board or serve at your New Year’s Eve party!
Ingredients & Substitutions
To make this simple, no-fuss fudge recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
White chocolate chips: If you don’t have white chocolate chips, you can also use Bakers chocolate or even almond bark; just make sure you are purchasing high-quality ingredients. The lower-quality chocolate can come out waxy or gritty.
Green food coloring: Food coloring isn’t absolutely necessary, but I think it makes the fudge look “minty”. You can skip this or use any color you like.
Peppermint extract: The peppermint extract is what gives the fudge the minty flavor. However, in a pinch you can leave it out and use mint-flavored Oreo cookies.
Sweetened condensed milk: Be sure to look carefully at the labels when buying sweetened condensed milk; you do not want to accidentally use evaporated milk.
Oreo cookies: Any variety of Oreo cookies would work, from regular to double-stuffed to mint.
How to Store
We store our fudge in the refrigerator to keep it around just a little bit longer, but that isn’t necessary. At room temperature, the fudge will keep for about 2 weeks. In the refrigerator, it will keep for about 3 weeks.
Can I Freeze Fudge?
Yes, you can also freeze fudge, which is great for gift-giving! Just wrap the fudge tightly. No matter how you store it, make sure the freezer-safe container is airtight so you don’t introduce any outside elements into the container, which can impact how long you can freeze it.
Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge
- 2 ½ cups (425 g) white chocolate chips
- 4 drops green food coloring, more or less as preferred
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 24 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly spray the paper with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- To a large microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips. Heat in 20-30-second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the food coloring and peppermint extract.
- Add the condensed milk and most of the chopped Oreos, reserving some for garnish. The mixture will become thick.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with reserved chopped Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, up to overnight until completely set. Serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.