Sometimes a little decadence is in order, and this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake fits the bill perfectly! My secret ingredient? An entire slice of pumpkin pie, right in my Wolf blender! If you happen to love decadent milkshake like I do, you’ve got to try it. This milkshake is so amazing it ranks right up there with my Double Chocolate Donut Milkshake!
Sometimes a little decadence is in order, and this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake fits the bill perfectly!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice, and some for garnish
- 2 slices baked pumpkin pie cold
- whipped cream, for garnish
- caramel sauce, for garnish
- Remove the crust from one of the pumpkin pie slices. Chop the crust into small pieces and set aside. (The remaining slice will be used as a garnish).
- Place ice cream, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and one pumpkin pie slice (sans crust) in the Wolf Gourmet Blender. Turn the knob to smoothie, and let the blender work its magic.
- Dip serving glass into caramel sauce. Gently press the pie crust crumbs into the caramel. Once the edge is completely covered, place the glass in the freezer for about 5 minutes and let set.
- Pour the milkshake into the caramel and pie crust coated glass. Top off with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and a whole slice of pumpkin pie.
One amazing aspect of this show-stopping treat is that it is made with leftovers. You only need a few pieces of pumpkin pie to create this mouthwatering milkshake, and it is a great new way to enjoy that pie!
This pumpkin milkshake is smooth, creamy, and packed with rich pumpkin flavor. The milkshake comes together in just a few minutes thanks to the perfection of the Wolf Blender. I set it on manual and let it work its magic. The result? A gloriously smooth milkshake that would rival any diner!
How to Make a Pumpkin Milkshake
This recipe is designed to be used for leftover pumpkin pie. The hardest part (that is not hard at all) is to remove the crust of one piece before adding to the blender. The rest is as easy as it sounds… just add ingredients to the blender and let it do the work for you!
My favorite part is the over-the-top garnish. I rimmed the mug with caramel and then added the crust we cut off earlier. I do recommend freezing the glass to let that caramel set, otherwise, the crust will start to slide down the sides of the mug. Have FUN with this part… it’s so freeing to be a bit decadent!
After you have blended everything just pour into your prepared mug. Don’t forget to top it off with your Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice! Enjoy right away! And you definitely will enjoy it. 🙂
If you love Pumpkin as much as I do, be sure to check out these other pumpkin recipes!