Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are soft, chewy dessert bars filled with sweet white chocolate chips and tart fresh raspberries. It’s the perfect balance of the classic dessert flavor combination in each bite! And how fitting that we are making these on National Blonde Brownie (blondie) Day?!? But, these are so delicious, they can be enjoyed any day of the year! I also have White Chocolate Blondies you will love, especially if you are a fan of white chocolate.
Ingredients & Substitutions
Butter: Blondies are known for their dense texture and buttery flavor. So, get out 2 sticks of unsalted butter to make these dessert bars. If using salted butter, you may want to lessen the amount of salt in the recipe.
Sugar: You will notice that only light brown sugar is used in this recipe (no granulated sugar). Brown sugar gives the bars a caramelized sweetness and adds moisture for a soft and chewy texture. I do not recommend dark brown sugar as that can be too overpowering.
Eggs: You will need three large eggs. You will use 2 whole eggs, but add just the yolk of the third egg.
White Chocolate Chips: If you can’t find white chocolate chips, you could also use a bar of white chocolate, chopped into small pieces.
Raspberries: I prefer fresh raspberries for this recipe. If substituting frozen berries, let them thaw and drain them before folding them into the batter.
When Are Blondies Done Baking?
To check blondies for doneness, first, look at the edges, which should be golden brown and just starting to pull from the edges. The center of the blondies should still look a little soft when removed from the oven. You can also insert a toothpick into the center of the blondies. It should come out with a few crumbs (you don’t want it to be completely clean), but no wet batter. Be careful to not overbake blondies or they will lose their distinctive dense, chewy texture.
Add-Ins & Variations To Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
There are a variety of ways to customize these raspberry white chocolate blondies. Here are a few variations and add-ins you could try:
- Stir in chopped nuts like walnuts, pecans, or almonds.
- Add shredded coconut.
- Mix in dark chocolate chips with white chocolate chips for a flavor contrast.
- Melt more white chocolate chips to drizzle over the tops of the blondies.
How To Store Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
To store raspberry white chocolate blondies, first, let them cool to room temperature. Then, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You could also freeze the blondies. Let them cool completely before wrapping them in plastic wrap and storing them in a freezer-safe container. The bars will be fine in the freezer for up to 3 months. Be sure to label and date the packaging.
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup (2 sticks / 227 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ¾ cups (350 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ½ cups (312.5 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (168 g) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (123 g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the melted butter and brown sugar. Stir well.
- Add the eggs and the egg yolk, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- To a separate, medium-sized bowl, add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the butter and egg mixture until completely combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 43-48 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow blondies to cool before cutting and serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
What the Test Kitchen had to say about this recipe:
It has been so fun to test our blondie recipe with different flavors. This combo of raspberry and white chocolate did not disappoint! The texture and the flavors were perfection!
Add these blondies to our list of delicious blondie recipes! I love the tartness of the fresh raspberries with the sweetness of white chocolate chips.
Raspberry and white chocolate balance each other so well, and they are wonderful in these blondies! This would be a hit for a dessert anytime. The bars are so flavorful, buttery, and soft.
Wow, the flavors and textures complement each other so well. The white chocolate adds a rich and buttery flavor, while the raspberries bring tartness and sweetness!
These are really great! I love how the tartness of the raspberry balances out the sweetness of the white chocolate. I love the color that the raspberries bring these as well!