This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is made entirely in a slow cooker… it’s the ultimate “dump” cake! You add all the ingredients, set, and forget it! Spice it up a bit more with my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice!
Let’s get really real for a second here… this cake is not the prettiest. But that, my friends, is possibly the only negative you will encounter. It is inexpensive, it is 4 ingredients, it is 2 minutes of your time to assemble, and it’s delicious. If we can get over the less-than-beautiful appearance, then we are gold!
So let’s break this down:
Super easy prep time and no effort cooking. (thank you slow-cooker)
Amazing pumpkin and chocolate flavor and a cake so moist you can hardly stand it.
A dessert that everyone will be asking for 2nd helpings of!
Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support iambaker. I love working with McCormick and am truly their biggest fan. It means so much to me that you like them too!
This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is made entirely in a slow cooker… it’s the ultimate “dump” cake! You add all the ingredients, set, and forget it!
- 2 15-ounce cans Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 package Chocolate Cake
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 sticks 1 cup, 226 g unsalted butter
- Start by place a slow cooker liner down. You can also use parchment paper.
- Add all pumpkin pie filling, making sure it is one even layer.
- Pour all cake mix over top, leveling if needed.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice evenly over top.
- Finally, set butter sticks on.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream