This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is made entirely in a slow cooker… it’s the ultimate “dump” cake! You add all the ingredients, set, and forget it! Spice it up a bit more with my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice!
Let’s get really real for a second here… this cake is not the prettiest. But that, my friends, is possibly the only negative you will encounter. It is inexpensive, it is 4 ingredients, it is 2 minutes of your time to assemble, and it’s delicious. If we can get over the less-than-beautiful appearance, then we are gold!
So let’s break this down:
Super easy prep time and no effort cooking. (thank you slow-cooker)
Amazing pumpkin and chocolate flavor and a cake so moist you can hardly stand it.
A dessert that everyone will be asking for 2nd helpings of!
Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support iambaker. I love working with McCormick and am truly their biggest fan. It means so much to me that you like them too!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- 2 15-ounce cans Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 package Chocolate Cake
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 sticks 1 cup, 226 g unsalted butter
- Start by place a slow cooker liner down. You can also use parchment paper.
- Add all pumpkin pie filling, making sure it is one even layer.
- Pour all cake mix over top, leveling if needed.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice evenly over top.
- Finally, set butter sticks on.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.