This is the dip that you never knew was missing from your life. The combination of sweet peaches matched with the amazing depth of flavor in the Brown Sugar Bourbon marinade paired with the texture from chopped pecans… well let’s just say that this is a life-changing dish!
Peach Pecan Dip
The McCormick kitchens were hard at work over the past six months creating a dip for every state. Did you get a chance to check out what your state’s dip is? You can check here 50 Dips for 50 States. I think mine (Minnesota) is right on!!
To be honest… I was in no way prepared for how delicious this dip is. I was maybe even a bit hesitant… my mind couldn’t quite comprehend how the sweet and savory would work.
To say it was a pleasant surprise is an understatement! After we finished the dip my family demanded more… I made it twice in one day!
I served the Sweet Georgia Peach and Pecan dip with a buttery cracker, but it would also be lovely with toasted french bread.
Here is a video of how I made this!
Sweet Peach and Pecan Dip
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 slices thick cut bacon chopped
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh peaches, (about 3 to 4 peaches)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and bacon; cook and stir about 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp. (Note, you can drain the grease at this point, but I do recommend leaving some)
- Stir in Marinade Mix, cola, and brown sugar into the skillet.
- Bring just to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes or until mixture reduces and thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in peaches and pecans; simmer until heated through. (If you prefer a crispy peach remove after 3-5 minutes if you prefer a softer texture, leave on for at least 10-minutes.)
- Spread room temperature cream cheese evenly in bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with warm peach mixture.
- Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Love pecans? You are going to flip over this WORLDS BEST Pecan Pie Recipe!
This looks wonderful! Do you think it would be alright with canned peaches when fresh peaches aren’t in season? Thank you! Elizabeth
This sounds deliciously decadent! I wanted to view some more dips from other states but McCormick’s site has an internal server error — OUCH!
This looks really good as is, but I want to try the peach topping on a warm wheel of Brie with French bread.
Will the Sweet Peach and Pecan Dip still taste delicious without the bacon for my vegan family members?
The bacon is a big part of this dish so I don’t recommend making it without it.