When it comes to Baked Mini Donut Muffins, more is more! I will happily take one (or 6!) in place of a big Donut.
To Make Baked Mini Donut Muffins You Will Need:
Donut Muffin Recipe (below)
Glaze Recipe (below)
Mini Muffin Pan
Pan-Release or Baker’s Spray
Cookie Sheet lined with foil or parchment paper
Tips for Success:
- Make sure you have the tools needed! Donuts, mini donuts, and donut muffins all use a specific pan. These pans are relatively inexpensive and can be used for years and years.
- Use quality ingredients. Make sure your Nestle chocolate can shine by pairing it with fresh ingredients like the baking soda and eggs. Anytime you are using dairy in a baking recipe try to start out with room temperature ingredients.
- Make sure your pans are properly prepared. You can grease a pan with butter, a butter & flour combination, use baking spray, or even opt to use mini cupcake liners with the donut muffins.
- Let your personality be the star! Adding sprinkles, cookie bits, Nestle chocolate morsels, or even cereal to the donuts can be a fun way to let your creativity shine!
SUGAR COVERED DONUT MUFFIN VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease mini muffin pan. Prepare dough as above. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a dish. Put ½ cup butter in separate dish. Dip mini donut muffins into butter then roll in sugar.
BAKED DONUT HOLE VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a donut hole pan. Prepare dough as above. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Prepare glaze and dip donut balls into the glaze with a fork. Makes 2-dozen donut balls.
BAKED DONUT VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a donut pan. Prepare dough as above. Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool for one minute then run a butter knife around the edge. Move donut to the cooling rack. Prepare glaze. Dip the donuts into the glaze and return donut to the cooling rack. Add sprinkles or embellishment if you prefer. Makes 12 donuts.
Nestle and I teamed up to create the perfect treat for you! The Baked Mini Donut recipe and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support iambaker!
Be sure to follow Nestle here:
- Nestle Toll House FB: Nestle Toll House
- Nestlé Toll House YT: @VeryBestBaker
- Nestle Toll House TW: @NestleTollHouse
- Nestle Toll House IN: @nestletollhouse
- Nestle Toll House Pinterest: @verybestbaking
- Nestle Toll House Website https://www.verybestbaking.com/toll-house