Cherry Cheesecake Sliders are a sweet, simple dessert that has all the flavors of cherry cheesecake tucked in between Hawaiian rolls, drizzled with a sweet glaze, and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs. It’s like a graham cracker ‘crust’ on top! If you love cheesecake, be sure to try my No Bake Cheesecake or Perfect cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients & Substitutions
Hawaiian Rolls: After using King’s Hawaiian Rolls for all of my slider recipes, I knew I had to have a homemade Hawaiian roll recipe. You could certainly use homemade or store-bought rolls for this recipe.
Cream Cheese: Be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature for easy mixing.
Pie Filling: I have a homemade cherry pie filling you could use. Or, use store-bought. And, if cherry isn’t your favorite, try these sliders with a different filling like strawberry or blueberry. You can make your own blueberry pie filling found in my No-Bake Blueberry Pie recipe.
Glaze: The sweet glaze is a simple, two-ingredient glaze made from confectioners’ sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the cooled sliders.
Graham Crackers: Crush up some graham crackers to sprinkle over the tops of the rolls as the final touch.
Storing Cherry Cheesecake Sliders
Although best served fresh, you can store leftover Cherry Cheesecake Sliders in an airtight container. Store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Cherry Cheesecake Sliders
- 1 cup (125 g) confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 7×11-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half, placing just the bottom halves in the prepared dish and setting the tops of the rolls aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar, mixing until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom halves of the rolls that are in the baking dish.
- On top of the cream cheese spread, add the cherry pie filling.
- Place the top halves of the buns on top of the cherry pie filling.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake the sliders for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the foil from the baking dish, carefully brush the tops of the buns with melted butter, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn golden brown).
- Remove the sliders from the oven. Let them rest for 10 minutes before adding the glaze.
- To make the glaze, in a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and milk. Mix until combined.
- Drizzle glaze over the slightly cooled sliders. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Slice and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.