Peanut Butter Bread is a super simple, but tasty bread that you can prepare in a blender! Add a banana to the mix and you get a subtle banana taste that pairs so nicely with the peanut butter flavor. Made in partnership with KitchenAid, this bread is a must-try. If you make it, show me by taking a photo and using #MakeItTogether! It’s a delicious breakfast food or anytime treat! And for another quick bread recipe, try my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Peanut Butter Bread
Who knew that you could have a loaf of freshly baked bread without all the fuss of kneading the dough and letting it rise? This quick bread is even quicker than other quick bread recipes since all the mixing is done in a blender!!! I used my KitchenAid K400 Blender for this recipe, and it could not have been easier, using the 5-speed variable dial to make this simple, yet oh-so-delicious bread.
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
Quick bread is bread that is made without using yeast as a leavening agent. That is good news at a time when yeast can be hard to find. Be sure to check out my list of Quick Bread Recipes for more quick bread options!
What Does Blender Peanut Butter Bread Taste Like?
It is subtle and sweet. Perfect for breakfast, (I love it toasted with more peanut butter smothered on- you can see it in the very last picture), a snack, or for a PB&J sandwich! Quite frankly, every time I make it, it’s gone before I can think about leftovers! 🙂
Keep the loaf of bread stored at room temperature, wrapped in plastic wrap, for up to three days. If you want to freeze the bread, make sure to let it cool completely. Then, wrap the bread tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag.
If you prefer not to use foil directly on your bread, wrap it tightly with parchment paper, then place that into a sealable plastic bag. Be sure to label it with the date. Bread is typically good for three to six months in the freezer, but the flavor will start to dull after about 1 month. To thaw bread, take it out of the freezer and set it on the counter. Allow it to reach room temperature before you take it out of its packaging. It will re-absorb some of its moisture this way.
Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅔ cup (133 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (258 g) peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups (218.75 g) all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter, and banana to the blender jar.
- Secure the lid and blend in the KitchenAid blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the salt, baking powder, and flour and secure the lid again. Continue to blend until the flour is incorporated.
- Prepare an 8×4-inch loaf pan by spraying it with nonstick spray.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until done. Place a toothpick into the center of the loaf. If moist crumbs are stuck on the toothpick, it is done. If it comes out with batter, give it an additional few minutes before testing again.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Adapted from She Wears Many Hats Peanut Butter Bread.
Here is how I love it… smothered in more peanut butter!