Peanut Butter Cream Pie is as creamy as it is easy to make with an Oreo cookie crust filled with a peanut butter filling, topped with chopped peanuts. Be sure to check out my other no-bake desserts, too!
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
As soon as I took a bite of this pie, the word ‘luxurious’ came to mind. It was so creamy and full of peanut butter flavor, which I was hoping for! However, don’t tell anyone how easy it is to put together; no one will know until they beg for the recipe. And, it’s a no-bake dessert, perfect for hot days when you don’t want to turn on your oven!
Peanut Butter Cream Pie Ingredients
Filling: Be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing it with the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, and milk.
Peanut Butter: As I stated above, the creaminess of this dessert really stood out, so I went with creamy peanut butter. However, you could get away with using crunchy peanut butter if that is what you have on hand.
Whipped Topping: Grab a tub of cool whip from the store to mix in with the filling.
Crust: When you buy the cool whip, don’t forget the premade Oreo crust. See, I told you this recipe was easy!
Can I Make My Own Oreo Cookie Crust?
Yes! You could definitely crush up some oreo cookies, fillings removed, to make the crust. You would need about 24 cookies and 3-4 tablespoons of melted butter to coat the oreo crumbs. Press the crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
Can I Use Homemade Whipped Cream?
Just like you could make your own crust, you could also make homemade whipped cream. If you make your own, you will need about 3 cups to add to the filling.
Can I Make Peanut Butter Cream Pie Ahead of Time?
Yes! This is the perfect kind of dessert to make in advance since it has to chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours anyway. In addition, it will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup (129 g) creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup (94 g) confectioners' sugar
- ⅓ cup (82 g) whole milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cool whip
- 1 store-bought (6 ounces) Oreo pie crust*
- ¼ cup (37 g) chopped peanuts (optional garnish for the top)
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and milk. Mix until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until just combined. Transfer mixture to prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 3 hours, up to overnight.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.