Fried S’mores Sandwich is made with graham cracker-crusted brioche bread that is filled with marshmallows and chocolate and fried into an ooey-gooey treat. Try my Frozen S’mores for another tasty twist on a popular treat.
Fried S’mores Sandwich
Forget about a campfire when you put together this sandwich; you just need a pan and a stove. Well, you need the ingredients, too, of course. This treat starts with brioche bread that is coated with butter and dipped in graham cracker crumbs. Then, it is fried (like a grilled cheese) into a chocolatey, marshmallow dessert. This recipe makes one sandwich, but could easily be shared. You could also easily increase the ingredients to double, or even triple the recipe.
S’mores Sandwich Ingredients
Bread: Brioche bread was the perfect choice for this sandwich. It is a rich buttery bread that is somewhat of a pastry and bread combo. You can, of course, use whatever bread you prefer or have on hand.
Graham Crackers: You just need to crush one sheet of a graham cracker, which ends up being about 1/8 cup (if you have the store-bought graham cracker crumbs). Use the rest of the graham crackers for another recipe like S’mores Dip.
Marshmallows: I prefer the mini marshmallows, but you could also use regular-sized marshmallows. Here is a homemade recipe for marshmallows you may want to try!
Chocolate Chips: One sandwich uses 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips.
How to Store
This sandwich is best enjoyed right away. If you end up with any leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. When you are ready to eat the sandwich, it can easily be reheated either on a stovetop or in the microwave as desired!
Fried S’mores Sandwich
- 2 slices brioche bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 graham cracker sheet, finely crushed (approximately ⅛ cup)
- ½ cup (25 g) mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup (42 g) milk chocolate chips
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter on one side of a slice of bread.
- Add the crushed graham cracker to a deep plate.
- Dip the buttered side of the bread into the plate of crushed graham cracker.
- In a pan over medium-low heat, add bread (butter side down). Top with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Add the remaining butter to the second slice of bread, dip into the crushed graham cracker, and place that on top of the chocolate chips and marshmallows, butter side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes; then, flip over the sandwich and cook another 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
Wow, now that’s carbo loading at it’s finest. I approve!
I really like your recipes 🙂 thank you.